Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wishing on Fall Leaves

"When autumn comes, it doesnt ask.
It just walks in, where it left you last.
And you never know, when it starts

Until there's fog inside the glass around your summer heart"

-John Mayer "Something's Missing"

Fall is my favorite. Everything is changing, the air is crisp, some days are sunny and others are rainy, people pull out their cozy sweaters and scarves and hats and somehow everything just seems fresher. Like after the summer heat, nature is taking a big sigh of relief, and I sigh along with it. 


This year fall seemed to sneak up on me. I had been stuck so far inside my own head that I hardly noticed the changes outside. I'm glad I didn't miss it completely.


My first paycheck is going into my savings and helping pay back some IOU's. The next one is step one to saving for a bike. This weather is too lovely to just be looked at from inside a bus. 


What are your fall wishes? Make a wish on a falling leaf, then make it come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment