Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

I Really Don't Know Anything

Is it so wrong that I miss you? I'm told it is. But I don't think so. I miss you. It's hard to just let go, but I can't decide if it's worse holding on. You aren't here anymore.. and somehow I have this sinking feeling that you're gone for good. But I don't know. All I know is that I miss you. If I knew anything about anything I would know what to do now. Words to say or what to do. I wish there was a way I could know. Or a way I could just have you back here with me, talking like you never left. But I don't really know anything about anything.

I went to a concert tonight. Fantastic music, but in every lyric I saw your face. I've been keeping busy because I'm told that's what's best.. but most of all, when it's all said and done, I just wish my phone would glow with your name and I could talk to you about your day and your thoughts. I miss YOU, and who you are, and who you pushed me to be, without even trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment