Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spoiled Little Girl

The past week or so has spoiled me. I loved waking to a sunny sky, the warmth of the day fast approaching. Everything looked brighter and friendlier. I felt refreshed when I woke up and anxious to get these pale limbs out in the sun's rays. I finally made it to the beach, that fantastic union of sand, sun, and surf. The sun extracted all of my energy and smiles and left behind the faintest red glow on my skin and one happy girl. I have been swallowed by sunshine and I could stay in that forever. I have been surrounded by so much love by my friends and family that I've been intoxicated, entranced by the promise of spring weather along with it. I have been one spoiled little girl.

Today it drizzled. Buzzkill.

I don't want to stay inside. Can't I play outdoors all day?? I'm getting restless. Please let me wake up to sunshine.
Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment