Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Destination Unknown

I'm at the point in the year where, as the weather continues to be more and more beautiful, I feel the need to explore. And this time, I don't really mean my city. I want to be somewhere new. To just drive until I discover someplace yet to be discovered by my eyes. I want to hop on a plane and go somewhere where my customs are strange and where they could possibly speak an entirely different language. Someplace that has beauties which are different than anything I have seen at this point in my young life. I want new. I want travel. I want the destination unknown.


2 comments:

  1. How come you never mention your Aunt Sue in the list of things you miss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you know I miss you too! I'm a little more used to not seeing you as often since you moved, but I miss hearing from you more regularly like I did when I was home.

    ReplyDelete