Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Plunge

Definitely sick. My body aches, it's strange to breathe, and fatigue hits me in large waves. Definitely sick.
I want out. Out of this body and into a healthier one. Out of this room, out of this weather, out. I need to be free of the ties that have bonded me to a person, because I am no longer comfortable with how they fit. I have kept myself inside for two days, and with that has come a lot of thinking. My thoughts have brought me to a place that I'm not comfortable staying in. I realized that someone who once made me happy, is now someone I view quite differently. I wish it would just take care of itself, but it won't. So here comes the plunge. Here comes the jump that I have to be strong enough to take, a leap of faith that I am doing what is best, and hope that the rush of the fall is met with cool water that soothes me. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment