Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Missing, Please Return

Things I miss

  • letters/messages from old friends
  • letters/messages from new friends, and the anticipation that goes along with getting to know someone new
  • my sister and our complicated snuggletime
  • my puppy and her adorable/hilariousness
  • my dad making watching tv an interactive thing
  • my mom making some typical mom joke and her sincere/full laugh, which I inherited
  • (strangely enough) the old barn down the road from my house and how the sky looks around that piece of land
  • my old job, because little kids are the greatest and I had the best job in the world
  • having the time to read for pleasure
  • making films
  • theatre
  • baking
  • swimming
  • hiking/camping
  • ballet

I love this city, and all the opportunities I've had because I've lived here, but these are a few things I've been thinking about as of late and miss having in my life. I'm sure I'll have all of it back in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment